coal

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

i found this story interesting.

look at al clapping.  remember al?

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=285982232964929#

It burns so cleanly that it meets the requirements of the Clean Air Act without additional technology.

seems to always be an asian connection with the clintons giving up our resources and technology to china, indonesia, campaign funds (hsu)

they both are evil, repubs and dems, get a grip people, turn them out.

is it any wonder enegry prices are so high?  democrats want them high.  i'm not so worried about the drug stores gouging prices, this is ridiculous.  clinton and gore gouge prices for decades for energy.

cattlejunky

Thanks for posting that.  Not surprising!  Have you seen the Today show for 1/28/08 yet?  Hillary drilled Obama for his relationship with Resco at the debate the other night.  Now a picture has turned up of s Resco with the Clintons. I guess he was a contributor to the Bill Clinton.  Hillary skirted the question about the relationship and said she did not remeber the picture being taken.  She makes me ill.  Thanks for all your post they are very inlightening.

knabe

noticed chelsea clinton campaiging the other day and she said "back in the partisan 90's" or something like that.  i think she skipped history class here at stanford.

i clearly remember john adams and thomas jefferson being TOTALLY partisan (especially jefferson, who was master of the rumor), as well as caesar and brutus, the shah and the ayatolla, cain and abel, the shia and the suni, the boshevicks and the monarchy, herefords, angus, on and on. 

the clintons are masters at partisan politics, who is she kidding?  stupid young voters, that's who.

Latest posts