College World Series !!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortdawg

Well my Dawgs made it and LSU also made it in from the SEC. We have to play the # 1 overall seed in Miami in our first game which should be pretty tough. Who else has their teams in the series and who do you think will win it all ? At this point all the teams are great and I think most all 8 are capable of winning.

Superblocker

Well Shortdawg, being a Gator fan I hate to admit it, but I'm pulling for the Dawgs as well. We have to keep it in the SEC. If the games leading up to this point are signs of what is to follow, were in for an entertaining series. Good Luck

shortdawg

Thanks ! I'll have to admit that I did pull for the Gators when they played Ohio State for the Nat'l Championship.

farmboy

cough cough cough, all i here from OSU because they keep choking  :p

but hey they won the NIT, might be a glimmer of hope some where  O0

bcosu

i being a buckey fan look forward to great things this year. but i say now, don't overlook michigan, cause remember what happened when tressel first came to ohio state? as for the national championships... florida flat outplayed us and i'm not really sure about what happened against lsu, but if they blocked that punt instead of giving them a first down on fourth down, then it would have been a different story. who knows what will happen this year but i think the winner between osu and usc will be national champs for sure. go, bucks!

CCCattleco5

Shortdawg were going to do great, my family has season tickets to the UGA baseball so I only missed like 10 games the whole season. I went to all the regioanl game but i missed the first 2 super regional games cause I was at a show in Perry. We have looked good though in every game and the wins of the regional and super regional were 2 of the best sporting events i had ever been to. Look for Peisel to be our leader but on the field look for Beckham to keep us going along with Massaneri and Olson. GOOOO DAWGS (dog)

shortdawg

HOW ABOUT THEM DAWGS !!!!!! There's nothing like a win over the number one team in the Nation to get your College World Series off to a good start. It was really a great game ! I thought Miami blunders in the ninth inning was a little poetic justice for the bad call on the called 3rd strike checked(?) swing in the 7th that killed the Dawgs chances at putting some runs on the board. Things have a way of working themselves out sometimes. We've got Stanford on Monday night in what will be another tough game. Miami will play Florida State in an all FL elimination game; might be a little bad blood after that one.