Comments please...Update

Help Support Steer Planet:

RAShower

Show Heifer said:
RA Drover said:
Squirt that is one nice heifer!

I don't know how I missed this post but I came across it while I was researching some Six Mile bulls.

Would you please keep us updated as she grows (with pictures  ;D).

As for the judge not giving you a look in the final ring, don't be discouraged because you have a heifer that they all will need to improve their show stock. 8)

Yet again, a comment that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm (in reference to the fact that "successful show heifer" is not used in with "good cow" from another post)

But a very very  nice heifer... how is she developing?

It's like the opposite of a oxymoron (tautology).

Isn't it a crazy world? :eek:

Torch

I think that is one of the best show heifers I have seen out of a Six Mile bull. And I agree that you should keep us informed on her progress.

squirt71

I haven't been on here a while, we've had a bit of a crazy summer and didn't have a chance to go to as many shows as we'd have liked.  But some of you asked to keep you posted on this heifer.  Here's a picture of her from state fair. I wish she'd have had more competition in her breed, but that's how things go.

IMG_0808-1.jpg

This is a picture of both of our RA heifers my sister took, the second one is home grown and nothing real special for the show ring, but she should make a good cow.

IMG_0794-1.jpg

forbes family farms

She has the looks of my heatseeker heifer, that is now a cow she is raising VERY good calves. My heatseeker heifer has been crowned champion a couple of times!

Torch

I really like how she is developing. She has good muscle and balances up real well.

RAShower

That's a very nice heifer. And she could do well in a bigger show. Hang in there, the numbers of Red Angus showers is growing.

If you want to show in a bigger group of Red's, check out the North American Junior Red Angus show site http://www.jrredangusshow.com/ it will be in Stillwater, OK again next year.