COMPETETIVE SHORTHORN HEIFER WATNED!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

I am looking for a regirstered shorthorn heifer for the next show season (so probably a Jan.,Feb.,or March 2007) I am planning on being able to spend up to about $3500. I will probably have the cash in early november or so. I am hoping to find a heifer that will be fairly competitive in the BEST Program and I am planning on going to the Junior Nationals next year. I would definately need her to be able to make a good cow and be TH free. Please let me know if you have anything or know of where to look...Thanks a lot

red

Quinton- talk to Ohio Breeder. He has some really nice Shorthorn heifers this year.

Red

OH Breeder

Showman Q,
I am from Ohio. Our farm is in NOrthwest Ohio. We have several shorthorns that would be very competative. I have purebred and appendix available. Different blood lines and to date we have been TH free on all cows and calves. We have February to May calves availble. Just email me for pictures. Our farm is just off I75 about 6 miles on State Route 235 just outside Findlay.

taylor riley

:)we have over 250 cows and over 75 are show cow winners! we might sell a few!, but i will have to ask y grandpa, because e is the one that bought them! we bought most of them from the houdton rodeo, and we haven't bought any that came below 2nd place! please email me with what color you are looking for and the age! and i will tell my grandpa!

mechanic

Just had a tour of the heifer calves at Wakaru. I would call Barry or Toby and see what arrangements could be made for their sale on Sept. 15th. There are some really nice heifer calves there.

shortyisqueen

Hi ShowmanQ,
We are selling the choice of a pair of flush sisters at the Canadian Western Agribition Shorthorn sale on Nov. 22, 2007. They are by Sonny and out of our best donor cow. If you are willing to travel the distance, they should be quite competitive anywhere, plus the Sonny gives them a little extra hair for summer shows. We have had excellent luck in the ring with full siblings to this mating. I'm not sure what they'll bring, but buying a good Shorthorn show heifer seems to still be a little more economical up here than some of the prices south of the border. If you'd like a bit more info, pictures of their dam can be found at www.luckyspringsfarms.com.

Good luck with your search!

Attachments

• F1040019-Vanity23T.jpg
    F1040019-Vanity23T.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 113
  • F1060016-Rag-Doll-35T.jpg
    F1060016-Rag-Doll-35T.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 110