computer help!

Help Support Steer Planet:

linnettejane

i keep getting this rundll error...message pops up about every two minutes...it says "error loading
c:\WINDOWS\afidiqat.dll  the specified module could not be found "  then you have to click ok for it to go away
this started last night when i had to restart my computer for an update....ugh....

anybody know how to fix this???...its really annoying! 

rtmcc

I got sick of fighting that same message and a few other problems so we threw out the PC and got a Mac and love it.LOL  Haven't had a single issue in the two and half years that we have had it. (clapping)
Ron

dori36

rtmcc said:
I got sick of fighting that same message and a few other problems so we threw out the PC and got a Mac and love it.LOL  Haven't had a single issue in the two and half years that we have had it. (clapping)
Ron

I love my Mac, too!  Have been on the Mac OS since 1992!  I have had, over the years, to use PC's for businesses and am proficient with them.  But, if you want trouble free, get a Mac!  I would, perhaps, check your virus software to be sure you haven't gotten "infected" somewhere along the way.  Some of the viruses are set to not start causing trouble for weeks or even longer after they get into your drive.

Reinken Cattle Co.

My dell's screen went black yesterday and cant seem to get it to work. Thinking about going to get a new laptop today, not a fan of the macs for some reason though thats what im using now while trying to decide what to get.