Cool Bot and Air Conditioner for Sale (Was sold last fall)

Help Support Steer Planet:

traveling bull

I have a Cool Bot controler and a LG 24,000 btu air conditioner for sale. Both have only been used twice and are in like new condition. The air conditioner has a crancase heater so it can be operated in cooler weather. Located about 10 minutes North of Bloomington Indiana. Asking 500 for the set. As of now this unit is spoken for. If anything changes I will update after this weekend. Thanks for all the responses

traveling bull

I have someone who is saying they will take it. Before I got it I wondered just how it worked. Basically it took about 10 min to hook up. It has a small heater on one cable that attaches to the sensing bulb on your AC and heats it up so your AC thinks it's hotter than it really is in the room. Another senser attaches to the coil to keep it from icing up.

a-side

did you wind up selling this set up??

I am interested.

Adam
216-272-4424

traveling bull

I haven't set up a time with them to look at it yet. I would think it would be this weekend before they would.

Is there a number we could reach you at ?
Or if you see this during the day please call rob on his cell 317 797-9734
we are interested and would be willing to come this weekend
we live in trafalgar which isn't far from you
thanks
Kelly and rob wallen

Salt Creek Cattle

traveling bull said:
I have a Cool Bot controler and a LG 24,000 btu air conditioner for sale. Both have only been used twice and are in like new condition. The air conditioner has a crancase heater so it can be operated in cooler weather. Located about 10 minutes North of Bloomington Indiana. Asking 500 for the set. As of now this unit is spoken for. If anything changes I will update after this weekend. Thanks for all the responses

We are very interested in Cool Bot and AC unit if you haven't already sold it.  Please call 812-278-4779.
Thanks!