Cool Colored Red Roan Steer Ready to Go! Brand New Photo, New Video

Help Support Steer Planet:

kentucky man

This steer was just pictured yesterday.  He is a Dr. Who X Appendix Shorthorn donor cow.  He is a bigger older steert who really thick super hairy.  He is priced at $2,750.  He is also broke to lead.  We are located outside of Woodburn KY.  Please call us if your interested in the steer.  270-779-6260.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpzAaURNJQ8

Attachments

• Dr. Who X Appendix Shorthorn Steer taken Sept 26th 2011 internet.jpg
    Dr. Who X Appendix Shorthorn Steer taken Sept 26th 2011 internet.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 47

kyshorthorns

Can you get a pic from the side profile? And could you tell me his age and what he weighs now?

kentucky man

We ran out of time to get a better picture.  But you can see the steer better in the video.  Please call and set up a time to come see him if your close by.  Let me know if you still need me to answer a pm.  Steer weighed 812 lbs this morning.

kyshorthorns

Yeah I did. He is a really nice shorthorn steer, but Im afraid he will be too big for our county fair.

kentucky man

When is your fair?  The steer is in good shape and could easily be held if the fair is not too late.  We have had him on full feed because right now we don't have an extra pen to spare.

kentucky man

adurham 1048, here is one of our posts.  We do arrange trucking to Florida.  Infact we have sold heifers to Florida the last two years.  They have won quite a few shows down there.