Cool made bull For Sale!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

bluffcountrycattle

I had planned to wait until I could wash and picture this guy better, but since I posted him in the Eagle Eye post, I figured I could just as well get him on here as well!  Breeding season is not far away, so wanted to find him a new home!

Bluff Country BullsEye!  Registered Angus Yearling Bull...Born 2/26/10, 89 lb birthweight, registration number is AAA 16747663.  He is a son of the popular Genex sire BC Eagle Eye, and his dam is a Famous 7001 X Krugerrand.  BullsEye is stout made with a big hip, big top, and a really cool design with a really clean front end.  He has great bone and great hair...under that mud he has a ton of leg hair!  He also has a great disposition and is halter broke to tie...I can comb on him out in the big open lot!  If you want some angus influence in your breeding program this spring, without sacrificing the things you desire to make steers or show heifers, BullsEye can keep you on TARGET!!  For more information and price, feel free to PM, email or call me at 507-273-7205.  We are located in SE Minnesota, and can help with trucking arrangements.  Thanks for your time!  Mark

Attachments

• BullsEyeA.jpg
    BullsEyeA.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 56
  • BullsEyeB.jpg
    BullsEyeB.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 33
  • BullsEyeC.jpg
    BullsEyeC.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 75

bluffcountrycattle

I  may know of a trailer heading to WI, IA or IL in the next few weeks if that would help on shipping!  Any questions...feel free to ask!  Thanks...  ;D

bluffcountrycattle

BullsEye is stilll available...  Priced at $3250, and if he doesn't sell in the next couple weeks, we plan to use him as our herd sire this summer.  He's good and I'm confident enough in him to use him myself.  Any questions, don't hesitate to PM or call.  Thanks again!  Mark  507-273-7205

Latest posts