Cool Whip Promotinal Picture

Help Support Steer Planet:

acattle

We got Cool Whips Promotional Picture back and was just wondering what the thoughts of it is?

Attachments

• cool whip.jpg
    cool whip.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 324

DakotaCow

My initial thought is this a reincarnation of aka? He is way too loud for me to consider. Still sell too many calves by the pound to take a hit like that in the sale barn.

CANsteer

DakotaCow said:
My initial thought is this a reincarnation of aka? He is way too loud for me to consider. Still sell too many calves by the pound to take a hit like that in the sale barn.
I thought he looked like aka too

T-Majic

DakotaCow said:

I agree about selling too many calves by the pound and taking it hit.  He certainily catches your eye and I like the look

T-Majic

Ya,  if not sold as clubby calves for show, some guys try to get the colored ones sorted off at the sale barn and bring less money.  It happens in our area sometimes with ones colored up or even solid reds or whites when the rest of the group are blacks.  Personally I like his coloring,  what is his pedigree.

acattle

T-Magic said:
Ya,  if not sold as clubby calves for show, some guys try to get the colored ones sorted off at the sale barn and bring less money.  It happens in our area sometimes with ones colored up or even solid reds or whites when the rest of the group are blacks.   Personally I like his coloring,  what is his pedigree.

All About You dam X Drill Bit (Jigsaw X Mojo) Drill Bit is all Black and the cow has just a white tipped tail. not sure were the color came from. Im thinking if breed to a all black cow he would just put a little color on them or if you all ready got one with color it will really show up. he has a 72 lbs. BW and is th & pha clean so if you are looking to give your first and second calve heifers just alittle something extra to get them out there for clubbys he might do it. plus hair and style always helps ! haha

acattle

ia girl said:
Where can you purchase semen??

you can order it through us or through SEK. He will be in SEK foe 25$. If you order through us it will be cheaper, we can have it shipped  and we also can get you any other semen you need for probably 2$ a straw cheaper then most other places.

TimiyaAlexa

CANsteer said:
DakotaCow said:
I thought he looked like aka too

I saw aka in denver last year but never have been able to find a picture of him or semen for sale where can i do so?