Coolest Farm Hats

Help Support Steer Planet:

CBowlin

It may seem like a weird thing, but i was wondering who you guys think has the coolest/best/most creative farm/business hat design? I personally think that Gray Show Cattle hats are pretty cool and i saw a pic of winegardners new hats and they were pretty flashy too. Getting new hats made and wanted some examples to spark my creativity. if you have a picture to post that would be awesome!

jason

I like the mesh backs, but normal cotton front.  The sp is not this way, but the new ones will hopefully be.

Attachments

• 3caps.jpg
    3caps.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 562

steerjock07

this is the coolest hat design for a show firm

Attachments

• bowlin hat.jpg
    bowlin hat.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 1,483

kfacres

CBowlin said:
It may seem like a weird thing, but i was wondering who you guys think has the coolest/best/most creative farm/business hat design? I personally think that Gray Show Cattle hats are pretty cool and i saw a pic of winegardners new hats and they were pretty flashy too. Getting new hats made and wanted some examples to spark my creativity. if you have a picture to post that would be awesome!

if you want to show your creativity.. then why ask for opinions to base your 'creativity' off of?

CBowlin

I hate clubby bulls and most people- HW is fake & overrated said:
CBowlin said:

if you want to show your creativity.. then why ask for opinions to base your 'creativity' off of?

I never said I wanted to show my creativity... I said I needed something to spark my creativity.

shortii

CBowlin said:

Why do I feel like many of the comments you post are trying to spark some drama

PWolfe

These are the ones we wear ...

Attachments

• Farm Hat.jpg
    Farm Hat.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 282

kfacres

shortii said:
CBowlin said:

Why do I feel like many of the comments you post are trying to spark some drama

just stating the obvious.. and trying to force people to think outside the box- that so many are living in.