Corgi picture for Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

Red

I finally got a picture of my sons corgi puppy, both of them look exactly alike one a girl, one a boy, not related but identical.  At what age do they have to start
watching them so they dont make puppies too soon????

Attachments

• kurts dog.JPG
    kurts dog.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 309

char

ur pups is cute.....now that i look at the picture....mine has a little more black on the face...she looks like a fox.....that is why we call her foxxy.....red saw her at the bowling green show...she is alot shorter than woody for sure...but she will only be 4 mnths old on monday...char

doubled

These pups are pretty tiny, they have grown like weeds though.  They sure have personalities, I sure can see from hearing reds stories about Woody that these two are
alot like that, they are darned amusing at times, and love to travel to shows.

char

ours love shows....the funny thing is...is that our house cat weighs more and is taller than the pup....and they play like crazy....they are very jealous of each other....u have to pay attention to both at the same time or someone is hissing or barking.....lol (lol)

doubled

Yeah I babysat chip a couple of months ago and he was only the size of a kitten but terrorized our full size 10 lb cats like crazy, it was hilarious.
The guys love them, they make good companions for the guys-  for me being a MOM better than girlfriends and alot cheaper.   (lol)

red

Adorable!!!! I can't wait for Jr Natl's because I think both Jill & Justme will have puppies there.
Woody & Foxxy weren't to happy w/ each other. They both growled & tried seem fierce. Char, she's a beauty!

Red

doubled

Hey Red what about the second part of my question about having puppies??? We dont want any too soon

kanshow

Justamom, They can come in season as early as 5 months...  highly unlikely but it is possible.    Usually, mine wait til about 7 - 9 months. 

doubled

So maybe this is another dumb question but is there a way to keep him from breeding her, they are together all the time since they live in the same household, and
at what age can they be bred????

kanshow

If she comes in heat, she can be bred.  About the only thing you can do is either spay her - the permanent solution or keep her totally separate from him.  The rule of thumb is keep them separated for a week longer than you think you need to .    My corgi that had puppies today was bred on the 18th day of her cycle..

doubled

Oh boy the guys are gonna have fun, she does however sleep in her kennel and he sleeps on the bed so at least they are separate at night, the guys are gonna have to start
watching them closely, she is a couple of months younger than he is. Thanks for the info.