Corgis for sale!

Help Support Steer Planet:

harrisonshowgurl

I have a tri colored male and female left from the last litter of puppies I had. They were born on Jan. 10th so they are almost 6 months old. After I sold most of them I stopped advertising them for sale, and it's time for them to find a new home. I have attached a picture of the male, the female almost looks exactly the same only she has a pretty good size white patch on her neck. Also, I have a male that is almost 6 years old an a female that is almost 3. The female has had two litters of puppies, both with the past owner, and might possibly be bred. I don't know for sure. I bought the two older corgis from a neighbor that wanted out of the corgi business. I have only had them for about 5 months, but don't really have a need for them! I am asking $200 a piece on the puppies and $150 each for the older corgis. They are all ACA Registered and I have papers that anyone could look at if interested!

Attachments

• jesse.jpg
    jesse.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 52
  • female.jpg
    female.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 46
  • toby.jpg
    toby.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 46

wdmcfarland

I am interested in the female.  Can you give me a few details?  Age? Outside or inside dog?  House broken?  Good with kids, cats, other dogs?  We have owned dogs for 30 years, and are prepared to move forward if this works; sounds great on first pass.  My phone number is 661 478 4504.

Thanks!

Wayne McFarland