CORGI'S!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

"Justme" called & her dog had her first little of puppies this morning! So far, she's had 3 tri-colored pups.
Can we say road trip to see the new corgi's?

(dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog)

Red

Eric, her husband, is feeling better but still on the IV.

justme

4 pups now! (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) finally got a red one.  Looks like we may get more here soon! 

Thanks for all the prayers everyone...Still trying to get Eric's blood thinned but at least the clot hasn't moved any more.  Times like this really test a farm wives santity.

Jill

Things like this happen so you remember why you married him ;)  Congratulations on the puppies!

justme

Thanks Jill...up to 6 puppies now lol.  I think she's done.  I know I'm done...worn out and ready for a nap

dori36

justme said:
Thanks Jill...up to 6 puppies now lol.  I think she's done.  I know I'm done...worn out and ready for a nap

Oh, I just love Corgies!!  I'm assuming they're Pembrokes?  Are you comfortable telling what part of the country you're in?  I'd love to see them.
Otherwise, pictures when they're a little older?  How many tri-colors did you end up with?  Males/Females?

justme

seven puppies now yeah!  I'm located in Northwest Missouri.  I will have pictures soon.  I can ship anywhere. (dog) (dog) (dog)

Telos

Just go ahead and FedEx the red one to Red. I think that should be hers.    (dog) (clapping) (lol) (dog)

justme

Final count...8 corgi pups.  3 females 5 males...My poor girl looks like she was brought thru the ringer today bless her little heart

red

I am sooo jealous! dori36, maybe we can get a special shipping discount. I'm in Ohio.
I am working on the hubby right now. Too bad they weren't born on the 22. That is the hubby's birthday.
Hope Eric can come home soon. you'll really have to be careful w/ him though if he's on blood thinner. I was on it for 6 months once & they took away my shaver. Cut my self shaving my legs & by the time they notcied I had lost a lot of blood.

Thanks for the updates!

Red (dog)

dori36

red said:
I am sooo jealous! dori36, maybe we can get a special shipping discount. I'm in Ohio.
I am working on the hubby right now. Too bad they weren't born on the 22. That is the hubby's birthday.
Hope Eric can come home soon. you'll really have to be careful w/ him though if he's on blood thinner. I was on it for 6 months once & they took away my shaver. Cut my self shaving my legs & by the time they notcied I had lost a lot of blood.

Thanks for the updates!

Red (dog)

Unfortunately, I have 2 Aussies right now which is all I need!  I'm still watching for pictures and, maybe, there'll be another litter when I have more room!

Dori

justme

Here's a picture of one of them...poor picture but I'll get better ones

Attachments

• stitches 2007 litter 007.jpg
    stitches 2007 litter 007.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 500