Cornerstone ET bred heifer FOR SALE. TAKING OFFERS.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ruebush Shorthorns

May 01, 2007 FSF Cornerstone X Waukaru Kiss 610 ET Bred Heifer for sale.  This heifer was AI'd to Okie Dokie and was ultrasound checked safe with a heifer calf on August 14th at 70 days bred.  She is due on March 14, 2009.  We took this heifer out to the Virginia Beef Expo where she placed first in a class of 7 pretty strong competition heifers.  That was her first and last show as we then set her up for breeding.  She is halterbroke and very gentle.  She should make a great momma cow and her first calf will give you another show heifer for the future.  Picture taken a few weeks ago.  Also a picture of the bull she is bred too.  We have had success with breeding our heifers to Okie Dokie, he is easy calving.  Tuberculosis and Brucellosis tested negative yesterday and ready to go.  We have a truck coming soon to VA to pick up another bred heifer going to Iowa.  We can put her on that trailer and have her delivered as well for a pretty reasonable cost.  Also can arrange trucking with me if feasible.  Asking $2500 PM with questions
Thanks

Attachments

• Cornerstone ET Bred HEifer 007 Resize.JPG
    Cornerstone ET Bred HEifer 007 Resize.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 450
  • okie_dokie1.gif
    okie_dokie1.gif
    82 KB · Views: 451

Ruebush Shorthorns

Here is a picture of her at the Virginia Beef Expo where she was in the grand champion drive.  She was on feed then so she has more condition.  Since, she was just out in pasture and is really developing her cowy look.  The second picture is from the middle of summer out in pasture.  So the Expo pic, then the summer pasture and the first picture I posted are in order from spring to now.  PM with questions

Attachments

• Cornerstone ET Class Winner VA Beef Expo 2008 Resize.JPG
    Cornerstone ET Class Winner VA Beef Expo 2008 Resize.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 348
  • Cornerstone.jpg
    Cornerstone.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 344

Ruebush Shorthorns

I am willing to listen to some offers.  PM me if you are interested.  Have a truck coming between October 5-10 and heading back west.