Cornhusker kickback

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

I lost track of the Cornhusker kickback deal. I assumed that the huskers would have a roof on their stadium by now. Is there any talk of naming the stadium "Obama" stadium? or did the kick back deak go through?

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

Plain and simple Nebraska is afraid of getting beat by Oklahoma and Texas every year. Maybe they can win against the big 10

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

I call them like i see them. I dont blame them, im an Aggie we tried but the Board of Regents broke my heart. Texas A&M SECede!
I gets excited about my college football.

Attachments

• 16i7fux.jpg
    16i7fux.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 440

aj

Their is a lot of money left over from the stimulus package. I expect to see a round of vote buying here shortly paid for by the Denocrats slush fund. I assume that Maxine Waters and the other goofy guy will make the rounds giving out free monies.

mooch

OLD WORLD SHORTIE said:
Plain and simple Nebraska is afraid of getting beat by Oklahoma and Texas every year. Maybe they can win against the big 10

Yeah,like Penn St did. NOT ! Pretty soon they'll both be whining to each other about how they always get screwed by the refs, it rained , we beat our selves, etc. etc.

trevorgreycattleco

Anyone not named Ohio State is not going to enjoy playing in the Big Ten next two years. Terell Pryor is the Buckeyes most improved player according to my buddies who have been to a few practices. I like Nebraska in the Big 10. Sounds funny still tho. Interesting to see where they will stack up. I say 4th next year behind OSU, MSU, and Iowa. Iowa consistently puts out the biggest offensive line I have ever seen this side of the NFL. What the heck you feeding em out there? ..........................Corn fed!

aj

I'm thinking Obanma will have national security satellites aimed at KU's practice stadium. In a deal with Ben (I'm a political whore) Nelson. If every child in nebraska was given a free football(paid for by the working class) wouldn't the destruction of our economy be worth it?

husker1

AJ....I have nothing more to say????? ::)

Pryor needed to improve; he was a very over-rated player for awhile. 

The Husker's would've enjoyed playing them in the bowl game last year and will be looking forward to it in the future....Hope the defense is what we are expecting and that we can score 25 per game....if that happens, certainly like the Huskers chances this year...