Correction to the AMAA PHAF and PHAC list

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

There were some errors posted on the AMAA list that were discovered this weekend - perhaps in relation to being bugged by someone!! There was apparently a communication issue between the programer and the person with the list  - this is the corrected list and  I have posted  the corrected list below. I will delete the error filled list from the "pedigree o philes start your engines post" - it does of course make the hunt more complicated!

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Identified PHA Free Cattle in the Maine-Anjou database[/size][/size]

THERE ARE STILL ERRORS SO I TOOK THE WHOLE DARN THING OFF!!

red

Whew, that's does help some. They have the BGL Miss Foreplay 220 J  -303622, on both lists still. cow . At least Black Ruby clean. That one was a big red flag!

Red

red

Also where are the cows that were previously listed as carriers? They aren't on either list? Like American Woman? I refreshed too. ???

Red

xxcc

I thought Covino III was negative?  Are those a$$holes listing him as a carrier so they can have the price of his semen driven or held down so they can scarf it up?  Management of that info by the AMAA is beginning to become frustrating.

red

They have Covino on free list now. Boy, you'd think someone would do some double checking before posting the list. ???

Red

DL

I think this might be what is considered a cluster - I am going to remove it from the board and hope they get their act together. Hey stick, great to see ya, love the outfit!!
COVINO III is negative.

red

good idea! This is one time I approve pulling a post! No sense in confusing people w/ wrong information!

Red

Gypsy

red said:
Also where are the cows that were previously listed as carriers? They aren't on either list? Like American Woman? I refreshed too. ???

Red

As the o-so proud owner of that prime animal I am going to be asking that very question tomorrow.  (Tomorrow is finally going to be an inside day.)

red

Well, I was using her as an example since we knew she was a carrier & was on the list before. There are others that aren't on it now. Very poor job in my opinion. If DL hadn't fussed about Covino, who knows when they would have caught it.

Red

Gypsy

Ya and what kind of great publicity would it be for you to have a donor cow listed on the carrier list, even for a short time.  And then no explanation on the AMAA site about "Oh wait, oops, we screwed up.....here is the corrected list.  Sorry".  Definitely work to be proud of.

CAB

There are mistakes on alot of the sites. People are going to have to get ahold of the owners of the bulls that they are planning on using and point blank ask the quetions. I e-mailed Onlinebullstud.com yesterday about Habeger's Texas Hold'em bull, because if you put in critieria for PHA & TH free list under club calf bulls, he comes up clean for both, but is THC. They e-mailed back, but the bull is still listed free.

DL

CAB said:
    There are mistakes on alot of the sites. People are going to have to get ahold of the owners of the bulls that they are planning on using and point blank ask the quetions. I e-mailed Onlinebullstud.com yesterday about Habeger's Texas Hold'em bull, because if you put in critieria for PHA & TH free list under club calf bulls, he comes up clean for both, but is THC. They e-mailed back, but the bull is still listed free.

Yeah it is a time to be suspicious!! The SEK web site lists him as THC and his counterpart as PHC but it is kind of a cumbersome system.  In regards to your comment about Impact (somewhere, I can't find it) - the numbers say the Impact cows shouldn't milk but my experience with the cows and not the numbers is in contrast to that! What is the status of the Open Bar bull.  ;D

red

Open Bar is clean both ways. K&A are part owners.  He's  out of RSC's Ice Chest.

Red