Cows for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

harrisonshowgurl

I have two cows and one heifer for sale. The heifer is a Reg. Angus out of a traveler son. She was born Feb 2009 and is open. I have AI'ed her a couple of times and she hasn't stuck and I don't have a bull around to stick her in with. One of the cows is a Reg. Angus also out of a traveler son. She is a 1/2 sister to the heifer I have for sale. She is a Nov 2008 and has had 2 calves, she is currently open also. The other cow is a Reg. Chi and is out of Heatwave. She is a April 2007 and has had one calf. She is currently bred to a reg. Angus bull and due in August. I have some semen to breed the Angus if I still have them when they cycle again. I am selling them so I can  purchase a heifer for Jr. Nationals next year. I am asking $1500 a piece on the angus and $1250 on the chi. Their pictures are attached by the way they are listed. I am located in Northern Arkansas.

Attachments

• IMG_3709.JPG
    IMG_3709.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3727.JPG
    IMG_3727.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 36
  • chi3.jpg
    chi3.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 44

harrisonshowgurl

She's not the best milker, and not the worse. I think her calf was around 600lbs at weaning. They had to do a c-section on her when she went into labor because the calf was breech. It weighed around 95lbs.

Blackangus55

I understand, and I appreciate your honesty. Shows a lot of character. Would you be willing to work a deal on her due to her past and current calving date and sire of the calf?