crazy fox!

Help Support Steer Planet:

linnettejane

so i was in one of my master's classes last night and our professor also happens to be a principal...said he had a story to tell us that we would probably never believe...last thursday he was sitting in a meeting at school and his secretary got on his radio and started screaming dr. adkins get to the office now, hurry, come to the office!  of course his first initial reaction:  someone was either really sick or their was a dangerous situation...so he took off running towards the office, as he got closer, he heard screaming and wailing...he knew whatever it was, it was bad...when he got into the office, he discovered it was one of his teachers screaming, there was another teacher trying to calm her down to no avale...anyway, he said what is going on, and the teacher cried look at my leg...i was just attacked by a crazy fox!!!!!!  her leg was cut and scratched to pieces with bite marks all over it.....so he called an ambulance, put the school on lockdown, and went to look for the fox...well he didnt have to go far...it was staked out right at the front entrance to the school and if somebody walked towards the doors from the inside, it would run at the glass and try to attack the person thru the glass!  so he called state police and dnr...well, when the troopers got there, one of them pulled up and started to get out of his car and the fox chased him back into his car and started attacking it...biting at his tires...so he lured it across the street with his car, biting the tires the whole way, and then shot it...the dnr took it for testing and sure enough it had rabies!!!  the poor teacher had to be completed washed down in betadine, head to toe, and had over 14 shots...she apparently lost count of how many they were giving her...but she had to have a shot put in every scratch and bite mark...she was able to go back to school the next day!  but has to go in once a week for 6 weeks for these shots...

crazy huh!?! 

Simmymom1

OMG!!...I think I would have most likely screamed louder than her, I am a big baby!  ;D

justintime

see. , I used to tell my parents that going to school could be dangerous. Now all these years later, I have proof!!!  Seriously, this is not a funny story, and I hope the teacher that was bit does not react to the rabies shots too much. Maybe they have come out with a new treatment, but they used have terrible affects on some people.

mark tenenbaum

My friends 8 year old was waitng for a school bus when a rabid fox attacked him,and then bit his mother when she came out on the porch. So a couple of guys waited, and sure enough it came back and went after a cat,at which point they opened up on it-turned out to be rabid-and all that goes with it.