Crimson Tide

Help Support Steer Planet:

nck21

I thought he was a PHAC, but on Lautners website he is PHAF. Does anybody know what he really is?

ATM OH

Used him in the past and always was cautious and considered him PHAC.  I would imagine its a misprint.  He does throw really nice calves and plan on using him again.

rackranch

I think they have enough bulls that they don't need to worry about that... Most of the top bull the represent are carriers and they have no proplem printing that..

Mr. Negitivity- with a goal of Negitive KARMA said:
rackranch said:
He is PHAC...It is a misprint
i wonder is that's misprinted promotion"

kfacres

rackranch said:
I think they have enough bulls that they don't need to worry about that... Most of the top bull the represent are carriers and they have no proplem printing that..

Mr. Negitivity- with a goal of Negitive KARMA said:
rackranch said:
He is PHAC...It is a misprint
i wonder is that's misprinted promotion"
has the bull not been around for atleast a couple years?  you'd think after the first year of a misprint, something would get changed....

IDN, I guess I expect too much.

OH Breeder

I used Crimson Tide last year on a half blood Simm x direct hit cow. He is a PHA-C. I was happy with thickness of the heifer but she has some leg to her.

ASA Website
Animal Information
Crimson Tide ET
*xAR47569 PHA-C TH-F

Bulldaddy

OH Breeder said:
I used Crimson Tide last year on a half blood Simm x direct hit cow. He is a PHA-C. I was happy with thickness of the heifer but she has some leg to her.
That's interesting.  I was going to use him on some Sim X heifers but sure don't need any more leg. Phil said he would knock the leg off them.  Hum?

ASA Website
Animal Information
Crimson Tide ET
*xAR47569 PHA-C TH-F