CUSTOM EAR TAGS / KEY CHAINS

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

I just got some  key chain samples back from COOKSHOWCATTLE.COM, and they are flat awesome. I am going to be using some of their small ear tag key chains as promotional items for my photography and promotion business. These things are inexpensive and a great, unique way to advertise. Linda has been a pleasure to work with. Along with the key chains, they also have custom ear tags available. Those would be great for the private treaty sales. Give them a shot, and I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.

RSC

I had some made for the Donors and Grant's show heifer Ruby!

They do a very nice job!

Tony

Attachments

• Ruby 1.jpg
    Ruby 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,466

RSC

Two more tags!

The theme that Linda came up with was the "Gems of the Herd"

Tony

Attachments

• Jessica and Patty Tags.JPG
    Jessica and Patty Tags.JPG
    466.9 KB · Views: 2,127

LT

We just added a few new tags on the web.  Showman Q keychains are on our website also. www.cookshowcattle.com  We didn't get photos of RSC's tags before we sent them.  I will PM them to see if I can get one to add to the site. ;)

amymeys

Tags are really cool!  However, we find down south here that orange tags with numbers on them work really well specially the way the economy is!  We haven't misplaced a cow yet!  <party>

farwest

Was just at his place yesterday looking at the prospects.  Only the up front donor cows in the white vinyl fence by the road when you drive in get those tags.  The large bulk of his donors have the economy tags.  O0

farwest

RSC said:
LOL, all my cows get the white vinyl fence! I wish!
Well, anyway, i think their really cute.....careful tagging them when you have so much other ear flapping around, hate to tag the wrong critter.

LT

Thanks for the nice comments about the tags.  We are doing a lot of tags for sale calves and cows and it seems to be working .  There is a place for all the tags on the market.  Find the ones that work for you and stick with a good thing, whether they are ones from www.cookshowcattle.com or some others.  Just like a brand of peanut butter, everyone has their favorite.  (personally I like Jif!  (lol))  Have a great day!

BCCC

zach said:
crunchy jiff is simply the best
Ahhh I love Jiff! except the part that it trys and kills me when I eat it!  :mad: Probally the worst thing to be allergic too.

I really like those tags. What is the average price for them? Individual and in bulk(50+)? What about those key chains?

LT

Tags range in price and have several price breaks for quantity.  PM if interested in an information sheet.  Also keychains start at 3.00 each for 1-9 2.50 10-24 and so on.  We also can do samples to shoot a photo of and send you via email so you can see what your product can look like.  We are doing a lot of key chain!!

Thanks for asking.  Stay away from the peanuts!!! :eek: