Custom fitter needed

Help Support Steer Planet:

CJB

Have a March 09 registered Simangus heifer that we want to show at NAILE in the JR show.  I'm looking for someone to take her in now to put the final touches on her before the middle of November.  She is already broke, has been shown and won, is weaned, and is eating like a pig.  I'm located in southern Ohio, and looking for someone in OH, KY, IN, maybe even WV and PA.  I am getting married in the middle of Ocotober and don't have the time to get this heifer ready for my younger sister to show.

Anyone have any ideas?  Please respond or PM me.

blackcows

CJB said:
Have a March 09 registered Simangus heifer that we want to show at NAILE in the JR show.  I'm looking for someone to take her in now to put the final touches on her before the middle of November.  She is already broke, has been shown and won, is weaned, and is eating like a pig.  I'm located in southern Ohio, and looking for someone in OH, KY, IN, maybe even WV and PA.  I am getting married in the middle of Ocotober and don't have the time to get this heifer ready for my younger sister to show.

Anyone have any ideas?  Please respond or PM me.

Chan Phillips in KY may be able to help you out.  They have been hauling and custom fitting Simmentals for a long time.

Mike

CJB

blackcows said:
Chan Phillips in KY may be able to help you out.  They have been hauling and custom fitting Simmentals for a long time.

Mike

That was the first phone call I made.  Chan had done some custom work in the past for us, and we had been extremely happy with the job he and his crew had done.  Unfortunately, Chan said that they no longer do any of the custom work.  I was shocked, and that's why I am now on the hunt to find another good one.

CJB

<cowboy>

Still looking.  Any more help out there?

WintersShowCattle

I am From Lesage WV, about 10 miles from Huntington.  We have raised and shown cattle and also worked for others quite sometime. I have been clipping and fitting for several years for county and state jack pots and on national levels.  If you still need help, give us a call 304-638-5467.
Bo Winters -Winters Show Cattle