Customer Review

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

This is the post where you can give reveiws, pros, cons of any product on the market related to cattle OR questions can be asked about products (theres no such thing as a stupid question on the planet). Since we have new people all the time, I thought this may be a good topic for beginners and helpful :)

justme

I was told every other day....gets expensive so I do it night before show.  Have my own "secret" recipe for daily care.  I was also told to do it dry and blow in with single blower on.  I maybe wrong, and you all may laugh  (lol)

pigguy

i would only use it the day before the show because durring the summer it will make a calf way to hot

red

In the winter I use Revive almost daily. In the summer, I use it just for shows, the night before. Works great for me.

My review product is the eZall Adhesive remover. Safely removes adhesives, paints, and other show day grooming products. It is hair, skin, and user friendly and is safe, quick, and easy to clean-up. Rinses clean with water and won't dry out the skin. Great stuff in my opinion. Safer than Hocus Pocus & you can put it on wet or dry animals.
IGQ.jpg

genes

I used Revive one or two times a week, put on the dry calf, then brushed and/or blowed in.  Then when you rinse the next morning, it seems the shine really comes out then.

farmboy

I USED IT LAST NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND REALLY LIKED IT :) IT SEEMED THE HAIR WAS MORE MANAGBLE AND THICKER AND SHINY (clapping)