Cyclone Trace a video sale?

Help Support Steer Planet:

yuppiecowboy

Shorthorn sale i was thinking of going to. Has a catalog and everything like any other auction, but i just heard it is video only. you show up, see the cows penned, go into a meeting room, and they will bid off without putting the cows in a ring. Anyone ever heard of this? I am undecided if I think it is cool or if I dont like it. I have had several occasions where I had something marked only to see it blow up in the ring and not bid. Also  some of my best buys impulse bought based on something striking me in the ring.

Thoughts?

Doc

Yuppie, I'm like you , don't know what to think. Aaegeter & Jaecke may have pushed for this to make sure they don't get anything splattered on their starched khakis(ha,ha). I also make a decision when they come in the ring & see how they act. I know that is not always a indicator, but sometime is. E-mail me if you go,please.

stick

Looked through the catalog and haven't seen any mention of anything like that. There are six ringmen listed. Wouldn't think they'd need that many for a video auction. Also it's on LiveAuctions.TV

iowa

53 Lots Averaged $5,710, top seller Lot 3 @ $18,500 to Guyer, second high seller lot 1 @ $17,500 to Sullivan. Top selling bull was lot 16 @ $12,000 to Sutherland and Ragsdale

cpubarn

I didn't make it.

What did some of the bred heifers bring?

#37, #38, #39 #41  I will have to look up numbers.

Mark

cpubarn

Thanks for the prices, wanted to take my son but felt I needed to finish combining beans at local community college.  We only live 30 miles from Clarion, so I was a bit sick to miss it.

Other ones (I found my cheat sheet on  ones i wanted to look for)

#34, #42,#44, #46, #47, #50,#52  if you have those that would be great, looks like a strong first sale.

Mark

Doc

cpubarn said:
Thanks for the prices, wanted to take my son but felt I needed to finish combining beans at local community college.  We only live 30 miles from Clarion, so I was a bit sick to miss it.

Other ones (I found my cheat sheet on  ones i wanted to look for)

#34, #42,#44, #46, #47, #50,#52  if you have those that would be great, looks like a strong first sale.

Mark
34-3800,a-2300, 42-4300, 46-2000, 47-5000, 50-?, 52-2100