Daily Routine

Help Support Steer Planet:

garett

Thank you all for your super posts about how you do things with your cattle! Im lovin readin about how you do things. I've already put some of this to good use. Like the vinegar and kleen sheen mix, took some vinegar form the kitchen, went out and mixed some up tonight and went to spraying. I'm really excited about how this is gonna cut down on the cost of using just straight kleen sheen.
I am so ready for this whole school and track thing to be over this year so I can get to my steer full time this summer. But man I need to get a job this summer or something, all of these things I need to buy to use this summer, and soon I need to buy a car. So if anyone is in North Missouri and knows of a good job, let me know. lol jk jk
But anyways, thank you so far for all the comments-Keep'em coming!!

Garett

showgirl2010

You see our cattle have the genetics of long hair in the breed.  We usually end up body clipping them 3 weeks before the show and they still have enough.  By body clipping them I mean like 3/4 to 1/2 in.  So we definitly dont need a cooler room.  (lol)

Also I have heard of throwing a bucket of ice water on them at night before they are turned to pature. 

Jamie

Latest posts