Dairy cow question...sorry!

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

No but she did jump thru hoola hoops and give high fives.  She did love little Debbies like Eric does too  (clapping) (lol)

loveRedcows

Oh good grief!  This is why I so love SteerPlanet .... it's not ALL about show & you all really do show a good sense of humor!

common sense

Oh my, I had a goat once too.  That was much the same situation but she was hilarious.  She was kind of mean to my cows. She would jump up on their backs when they were standing at the bunks.  

Actually Brad had a pet rooster years ago. I think it was a bantam or something...small but stealth.  His name was Satan and Brad liked to pet him every day with the barn broom.  They must have been pretty attached because they did lots of things together.  Brad was in better shape back then and I used to see them out running together quite regularly.  Sometimes they would play games of tag but I don't think Brad was very good because Satan seemed to always be "it".  They would play hide and seek too.  Sometimes Satan would wait all afternoon behind the bush until Brad came out of the house.  Brad seemed to like to hide behind the oak tree between the house and barns. You know, I never realized how much fun those two had with each other.  I really miss Satan.  I wonder what ever happened to him?  When we went to Denver one year he just disappeared!  

BTW, Ginger is bred and expecting a calf the first of February.  You guessed it...Gigolo Joe!  LOL. (lol)  I guess I could let Brad register it as a Maine Tainer!  LOL!!!  The UPS truck dropped off my new nifty milker today.  I can't wait to try it out!  I will let you know how it goes.

Jill

I had to give Brad karma for that, I think anyone milking a Jersey has lost it! (clapping)