dating

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080730134513.7uxdy8o9&show_article=1

Saudi Arabia's religious police have announced a ban on selling cats and dogs as pets, or walking them in public in the Saudi capital, because of men using them as a means of making passes at women, an official said on Wednesday.

what's next cattle, horses?  i can't count the number of people who met each other through these glorious enterprises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dusty

knabe said:

Saudi Arabia's religious police have announced a ban on selling cats and dogs as pets, or walking them in public in the Saudi capital, because of men using them as a means of making passes at women, an official said on Wednesday.

what's next cattle, horses?  i can't count the number of people who met each other through these glorious enterprises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wouldn't they just go to the bar to hit on women???

knabe

they have to go to dubai (i think) for that, which they do, especially the elite who are exempt, basically the royal family and friends.

just like when they came to texas, they went to a strip joint, an NBC morning show host campbell brown was dating one at the time, but of course she didn't report it.

no irony here.

ELBEE

And I wonder why young people in our western world turn their backs on family and Friends to pursue selfish, unfulfilled interests, at the alarming rate 1 out of 2? When those in 3rd world countries, especially women, don't ever have the opportunity to pursue even their slightest interests. :(

What has happened to us? Where are commitment, benevolence, and self sacrifice?  :'(

JbarL

ELBEE said:
What has happened to us? Where are commitment, benevolence, and self sacrifice?  :'(

they are all still in the same place they have always been...in our hearts, molds our soul...it seems to have been depriortized in recent generations....virtue =  boring these days....seems money and shiny things are the heart felt  joys we seek now....kids,moms and dads , me included.....the bad thing about "winning the rat race "  is...your still a rat.....jbarl

reno1014

knabe said:

Were in America, where a guy can even use his kids to hit on women.  Its a sad deal when a country doesnt let the people decide for
themselves...but nonetheless when we start sticking our noses where it doesnt belong and trying to instill our western culture on these people it
causes problems around the globe.  Who cares if they dont sell dogs and cats?  In New Mexico you have to have a licence to sell pets.  Thus you
cannot even go to a pet store to buy one you have to go directly to a "controlled breeder".  There laws are created for THEIR people...same here, ours
are just a little more democratic.