Dawson Angus- sale pictures attached

Help Support Steer Planet:

jdawson

Hey Everyone!

I hope this email finds you all well and enjoying the summer! We are having our first online sale in September and have some pictures completed.  While only about half the pictures (and none of the videos) are done, they can be viewed on www.dawsonangus.com.  Also, you can view sale details, pedigree's and footnotes at www.cattleinmotion.com.  That is also where you can register to bid.

I'll attach a couple photos to hopefully drive some traffic to the websites! 

Attachments

• July 12- tag 8 SMALL.jpg
    July 12- tag 8 SMALL.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 73

jdawson

Another two pics...

Attachments

• July 12- tag 11 SMALL.jpg
    July 12- tag 11 SMALL.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 78
  • July 12- tag 2 SMALL.jpg
    July 12- tag 2 SMALL.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 72
Will be picturing the remaining sale calves on Sunday, and I can't wait to see them. As a whole, this has been one of the best set of calves I have seen, this far, either purebred or club calf. Don't miss this exciting set, or you will be sad you did.

jdawson

The top heifer is a full sister to the female we raised and sold in 2008 that was Champion Angus and 3rd overall at the Hoosier Beef Congress.  She was also Reserve Grand at NAILE in 2009 and Reserve Grand at the National Western in 2010.  We think this one is even a little stouter madeShe's a February. 

The second is a March out of a linebred Northern Improvement bull we were running.  The third is a January Famous 7001. 

There are links to the pedigrees on www.cattleinmotion.com.

ALManchester

Heifers look awesome, they are all coming along great. Hope to see everyone out for the open houses on September 2-5 or September 9-11!

jdawson

Another picture attached.  This one is a March....

Attachments

• July 31- tag12img2 copy SMALL.jpg
    July 31- tag12img2 copy SMALL.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 63

ALManchester

Hey everyone!
If you happen to be at the Indiana State Fair, head over to the Dawson-Miller stalls! We have videos of the offering as well as complementary coffee and soft drinks! 

jdawson

Hope all is well! 

Wanted to pass along a reminder that our "viewing dates" for the Dawson-Miller Featured Attraction sale are around the corner and will be held at Dawson Angus in Morocco, IN.  The dates are 9/2-9/5 and 9/9/-9/11. All videos and pictures are posted at www.cattleinmotion.com.  Register to bid online. The sale runs 9/10-9/13.

I'd be happy to answer any questions. 

jdawson

Final two days to view the sale offering in person is this Saturday (tomorrow!)and Sunday! Bidding opens up tomorrow at www.cattleinmotion.com!  Thanks to everyone who came through last weekend!