DENVER COLORADO PROSPECT STEER SHOW

Help Support Steer Planet:

Steergal

I am attending the denver stock show and am planning on purchasing a prospect steer there. I am a Canadian citizen, and I am trying to find out what the rules and regulations are for bringing calves into Canada from Denver? Also to know what states are banned for import into Canada, as some of these calves will be originating from other states besides Denver.  I was wondering what I need to know for import regulations, such as do the steers have an "Import Permit" from the CFIA or where I would get one? etc. ANY HELP or if you could point me to anyone to speak to would be appreciated!!! thanks I am desperate!

BCCC

Steergal said:
I am attending the denver stock show and am planning on purchasing a prospect steer there. I am a Canadian citizen, and I am trying to find out what the rules and regulations are for bringing calves into Canada from Denver? Also to know what states are banned for import into Canada, as some of these calves will be originating from other states besides Denver.  I was wondering what I need to know for import regulations, such as do the steers have an "Import Permit" from the CFIA or where I would get one? etc. ANY HELP or if you could point me to anyone to speak to would be appreciated!!! thanks I am desperate!
I am thinking Justintime would be the best person to ask.