Denver just around the corner! What are you taking?

Help Support Steer Planet:

M.A.K.

Denver wil be here before we know it just wondering what everyone is taking. Pens? Hill cattle? Display cattle?  We sold a bull in our sale that is suposed to be on display.

BadgerFan

I'm selling some Red Angus embryos in the Reds on Ice sale in Denver.

PWolfe

If all goes well, we will have a bull on display; he is a PHAF/THF Mercedes Benz x Irish Whiskey.  We are quite excited.

HAB

We will have 5 hd in the yards, the same weekend as the display bulls.  We are taking 2 fullblood bulls, and 2 heifers, as well as 1 halfblood heifer for our percentage class.  I hope the weather is as nice as last year.  (clapping)

hntwhitetail

mark tenenbaum said:
PWolfe said:
If all goes well, we will have a bull on display; he is a PHAF/THF Mercedes Benz x Irish Whiskey.  We are quite excited.////I cant make denver-would like to see a pic-looks like a real good combo O0

Real good.

RedCowsRule

Got some embryos in the Reds on Ice deal and hopefully a January Bred heifer for the Red Angus Hill show.

sue

Davis Shorthorns said:
I am taking two.  Me and Katy

I am calving  - what was I thinking last spring?  :'( Please think of me when you're in the yards, have a refreshment for me too.

executive37

We will have a two year old shorthorn bull there for the show and he will sale in The Summit Sale as well. HD Red Arrow. Look him up.

BadgerFan

aj said:
What will the flush out of ljc mission statement bring in the reds on ice sale?

please clarify. Are you referring to a flush of his dam?  I've not seen the whole offering yet, but it sounds like an awesome sale offering!

trevorgreycattleco

I would hope he meant his dam lol. LJC Mission Statement is one of my favorite RA bulls. aj, who would you flush his damn to? just curious. I would flush her to Trump!

ok just kiddin. I would prolly flush her to a Sneed bull or a bull from HXC(Hueftel?) red angus. Like Steakmaster or Jackhammer. They have it going on IMO.

aj

I assume anyone could buy a flush and use any bull? I would probably use heatseeker to please whats her name.......however I would probably go jpj just to piss everybody off. Maybe obvious. Seriously mission statements dam would bring some serious numbers to the Durham Red deal.