denver, naile or national show

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

pretend you are a newbie and want to see a cross section of maine cattle with at least some purebred focus.  which of these three shows would you go to and why?  the maine national show at the american royal in kansas city or naile in louisville or denver

red

Knabe, the national show is being held at Louisville this year. I like it because the weather is better than Denver. There is less walking & a great trade show. Also they are holding a banquet this year for members.

Red

itk

Say what you want about the declining quality of display bulls and disconnect to the commercial industry that might be going on there but I think there is nothing as awe inspiring as walking along the catwalk over the yards at Denver (except for maybe the shorthorn championship line-up at Louisville. ;D) Maines are a huge part of the yards and I also think that a first time breeder can meet numerous influential breeders in the yards who might not show on the hill or at other major shows.

STEERJOCK21L

I've never been to Denver,but I love the NAILE.And this year the NAILE is having a supreme champion in their junior show,so I can't wait to see that.