Denver Pictures; Here's some of my Gallery! Please Add your own NWSS Pictures!

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

I thought those that missed Denver, might enjoy seeing these.  As you can expect most of our pictures center around Doc, not trying to toot the horn.  I will post more later if people would like.  We need to get our other memory card back.

Picture 1-  View of the Yards
Picture 2-  Close Friends that we raised Dr. Business with- Troy & Amy Meysenburg and Daughter Tori
Picture 3- Doc on Display
Picture 4- Friends relaxing at the Embassey- Left Guy- Troy Meysenburg Close friend-cattle partner, Guy in Middle- Ron Lage Close Friend and partner with Whitney & Ice Chest,  Lady in vest is my wife Dani,  I am in front with Orange hat on, in the Background is Quenten Smola-cousin, friend and travel partner to all shows.

Enjoy,

RSC

Attachments

• 08 Denver 1.jpg
    08 Denver 1.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 936
  • 08 Denver 4.jpg
    08 Denver 4.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 934
  • Doc In Denver 1.jpg
    Doc In Denver 1.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 945
  • 08 Denver 3.JPG
    08 Denver 3.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 919

RSC

2nd Set of Pictures!

Picture 1- View from the Catwalk of Green Valley Pen- Dennis raised Whitney
Picture 2- Grooming Doc for Display on Saturday
Picture 3- Tori & Doc, Tori is my God-Daughter and also showed Jessica, Doc's Dam.
Picture 4- Doc being tied up- New owners Dennis Pearson & Damon Fesmire

RSC

Attachments

• 08 Denver 2.jpg
    08 Denver 2.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 937
  • 08 Denver 5.jpg
    08 Denver 5.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 902
  • 08 Denver 6.jpg
    08 Denver 6.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 907
  • Doc & Dennis 1.jpg
    Doc & Dennis 1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 861

red

I watched his video, really nice bull! What are you thinking he will work best on? Add frame or downsize? how is the birth weights going to be?

Red

RSC

red said:
I watched his video, really nice bull! What are you thinking he will work best on? Add frame or downsize? how is the birth weights going to be?

Red
Thanks Cathy.  I believe, 3/4 Maine and clean,  he will be great on Ice Picks, Who's, HW & seekers and others.  I don't know that he will add a bunch of frame but his pedigree sure don't point to downsizing.  As far as BW,  He was mid 90's but I believe we added BW with the extreme cold the recips went through last year and the way we fed them.  His calves should be in the low 90's, we'll see.

RSC

shortyisqueen

RSC, I LOVE that front angle picture of Dr. Business being fitted up. Gorgeous!

I have been cleaning photos for the official stock show photographer this week. It has been allowing me to live vicariously through all the cool images, but boy, I sure miss actually being there! Your pics make me miss it even more! Thanks for posting!

RSC

shortyisqueen said:
RSC, I LOVE that front angle picture of Dr. Business being fitted up. Gorgeous!

I have been cleaning photos for the official stock show photographer this week. It has been allowing me to live vicariously through all the cool images, but boy, I sure miss actually being there! Your pics make me miss it even more! Thanks for posting!
No Problem.  Anyone, please post more Denver pictures.  It was a fun time, alot better weather than last year.

RSC

red

it's neat to get an idea of what the yards looked like. I hope more can post pictures.
Tony, might want to talk more to you about bull closer to semen ordering time.

Red

Telos

Congratulations on a nice looking calf, RSC! I like the fact that he is still a bit green compared to some of the other bulls who look to be quicker in their maturity. He sure is a pretty bull and designed the way I like them. Looks like he will really work on those chunkier, plain looking cows.