Denver questions

Help Support Steer Planet:

bigby535

My first trip to Denver.  What does it cost to get in?  Is it worth the effort to bring my semen tank, especially if I'm not interested in the new clubby bulls? 
Are there many product displays?  Thanks

frostback

Dont bring a tank. The bulls on display are not old enough to have been collected yet. Or at least some of them. Not sure how much it cost to get on the hill but the yards are free to get in. Parking can be expensive. It depends on the day, weekends are higher. If you know anyone in the yards that has a button you can borrow it to get on the hill.

DLD

Much of the parking used doesn't belong to NWSS, so I wouldn't count on all of it being free.

frostback

DSC

I think parking is free if you buy a rodeo ticket. Could be wrong but that's how I read one ad that was sent out.

CAB

Always used to get free parking passes if you were exhibiting, but I have always had to pay for parking if you were there to take in the event. You can buy a pass to get on the hill for X amount of days.

DSC

I doubt it's free for exhibitors. Hasn't been that way in a long time. I guess I will see when I get there. Maybe someone that goes earlier can fill us in??

doc-sun

you can buy an exhibitors pin for the whole show or partial dates at the booth in the yards that will get you on the hill. you just have to tell them you want one. exhibitor parking passes are only received with entries to my knowledge. 

oakbar

You can answer all your questions by going to the national Western website.    I've never seen much free parking but I do know that your "hill" admission is included in the cost of tickets to events like the Rodeo or Wild West Show---I bought 55 of each for our group.  As reported there is no admission cost to "the yards".

M Bar Girl

This is the first year that exhibitor parking is included with your exhibitor passes. (on the entry form *** new for 2013)  In theory, I will have lots of parking permits.