Diamon Leggs 21 calving ease?

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

Hrds Prog  CE ACC      BW/ACC    Milk/ACC  YW/ACC
152            - 0.2/.80    -0.2/.83    1/.79        -1/.71

We have discussed him prior, but wanted to try him on some heifers. Anyone know if he is calving ease? I hate to base on EPD's.

http://search.shorthorn.org/default.aspx

Doc

OHB, I only used him a little, but never had any problems. I used a son of his out AF American Dreams 918 for several years and never had any problems. We used him on our hfrs and cows. Leased him to a neighbor twice that didn't know what checking cows meant & he never lost any. I always liked Diamond Leggs calves , they were pretty stylish , not super thick but thick enough. I've got a ET by the original Leggs out of an American Dreams cow due in 2 weeks.

OH Breeder

Doc said:
  OHB, I only used him a little, but never had any problems. I used a son of his out AF American Dreams 918 for several years and never had any problems. We used him on our hfrs and cows. Leased him to a neighbor twice that didn't know what checking cows meant & he never lost any. I always liked Diamond Leggs calves , they were pretty stylish , not super thick but thick enough. I've got a ET by the original Leggs out of an American Dreams cow due in 2 weeks.

That is just wanted I wanted to know. I want to use him on a moderate framed very thick heifer. Thought he might have some extension and length. Drop me a pic when your ET appears. That is exciting.
Now, would Diamond be realted to the bull they sold WO Leggs a year or two ago?

Doc

OH Breeder said:
That is just wanted I wanted to know. I want to use him on a moderate framed very thick heifer. Thought he might have some extension and length. Drop me a pic when your ET appears. That is exciting.
Now, would Diamond be realted to the bull they sold WO Leggs a year or two ago?

If you're talking about the bull from the Iowa beef expo , they are both sons of the original Leggs bull. How is your heifer bred?