Diamond Driver- Show Heifer For Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

jpcattle11

Sire:   Diamond Driver   (Irish Whiskey   X   Frye's 602 Donor by Pay Dirt )

Dam:  DJP Angelina 324S   (Jake's Proud Jazz    X    FCF Miss Iabon 96J)

TH free and PHA Free
¾ Main
¼ Shorthorn
BD: April 9th 2010

"Diamond" is a show heifer/future donor, she is sound, great profiling, and really wide made. She has been shown and has a great disposition, could easily be shown by children. She has a proven pedigree and tons of donor potential. Her Maternal Grand dam: Miss Iabon 96J was the Champion Full blood Main in Fort Worth in 2000 shown by Fancy Creek Farms.

We are located in southwest Michigan, 5 miles from South Bend, Indiana  
P.M. for more information or contact Jeff at 269-240-7181

Attachments

• DiamondDriver1.jpg
    DiamondDriver1.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 376

MBC

you have a very nice heifer would you please let me know what you are asking for her

cowman

jpcattle11 said:
We are asking 9500 or O.B.O., also we would like to retain the right to flush her a couple times at our expense and your convenience.

For that price can you post a video?

jpcattle11

I'm not sure why more people haven't used Diamond Driver, either. We saw him at the bull stud in Iowa, He was one of the most impressive mature bulls i have ever seen. He had a killer profile and was as stout as they come.      

jallen

You want 9500 and to retain several flushes on her and that's the best video you post. For the future if your going to sale calves for that much make sure you got good pictures and some nice video. I'm not saying ur heifer might not be worth it but from what you have give me I would do it.

jpcattle11

I wanted to add that I am checking into getting the heifer registered as 7/16 shorthorn. Her Dam is sired by a purebred shorthorn and her grandam is a Red Full Blood Main. So I think I can register her DAM as a 7/8 Shorthorn. I'm looking into it with the Shorthorn Association.   

I also wanted to clear up some confusion. We are flexible on the retained flushes, and we are open to offers. Also anyone is welcome to stop in and take a look anytime, just give me a call.    Jeff (269)-240-7181 

jpcattle11

We would really like to get this heifer to some shows this spring, we think she will be very competitive. We are willing to work with someone on a price if they are intending to show her.