Did someone beat me to it? A new request from PETA

Help Support Steer Planet:

daydreamingacres

didnt know if someone else beat me to this but I though that I would share. This is PETA's new request to Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream ( which is VERY popular in New England)

http://www.wfsb.com/health/17539627/detail.html

fluffer

So would the human donors have to be drug tested, milking equipment and handeling practices be inspected?  Who wants to drive the truck that picks that stuff up?  There is NO WAY I would knowingly comsume anything that has human breast milk in it!  Those PETA people are NUTS and that proves it!  What about the poor starving baby who should be drinking that milk?  That is crazy!

Fluffer

KCK

Okay, so the majority of us started on that, but it is human nature to grow and evolve... I am past breast milk.
Where do they come up with this stuff? Don't the think woman could become a "factory" for milk like cattle? Eiiieiiieeiii!

simtal

All I wanna know is can the humans that supply the milk be on somatatropin? Cause yield is important you know.

knabe

fluffer said:
So would the human donors have to be drug tested, milking equipment and handeling practices be inspected? 
Fluffer

this is a valid question.  i wonder if the testing is a rigorous as it is for dairy's.  i wonder if they run happy breastmilker ads with women in pastures getting ogled at by men who are not the same breed, like the dairy ads where the holsteins are leered at by some lyre horned breed.  hmmmm lyre, leer.

daydreamingacres

They are just like in their own little world..... Do they have no concept that the only way to avoid using or comming in contact with something that used animal by products is to go live in the woods by themselves with no clothes and only leaves and whatever they find out there. There is practically nothing in this country that doesnt use animal something in order to get to consumers. I though that this was just repulsive and had no idea what to say to it

aj

I think it would look kinda funny to see the new dairies. You would have to have what 10,000 women come in aday to be milked. Would they ride the little circular table around with milking devices attached to their breasts. Think of all the junior high boys peeking in the windows to catch a glimpse of heaven. And would this increase the pregnancy rate among the welfare women as they become pregnant so they can ride the milking machine for extra income. Just some food for thought.

sawboss

This one is just too funny, I can not even think of an appropriate way to put my thoughts down without being banned.  All I will say is it might make might make milking twice a day 365 days a year worth getting up at 3:30 in the morning.  My luck my herd would look like it came off the pages of National Geographic.  I better quit while I am still ahead.  Sorry I could not resist.

knabe

aj said:
I think it would look kinda funny to see the new dairies. You would have to have what 10,000 women come in aday to be milked. Would they ride the little circular table around with milking devices attached to their breasts. Think of all the junior high boys peeking in the windows to catch a glimpse of heaven. And would this increase the pregnancy rate among the welfare women as they become pregnant so they can ride the milking machine for extra income. Just some food for thought.

women with epd's.  what would peta do with the culls?  who says we will allow them off the machine.  we have to breed them with structural adaptation for reduced bed sores.  think of the evolution of the males who are lucky to breed phantom's and not be slaughtered to feed the females.  i have about 50 more.  i'll stop.  dusty????

aj

sawboss (clapping). I can see it now a dairy called HOOTERS. A combination gentlemans club and dairy. Think of the line of males waiting in line to apply for the "mammary hookup technition" position or the teat balm applicator. This would make the dairy judging contest's at the 4-h level become very popular I would think. ;D

knabe

definitely a eunuch position.

just like chinese admiral Zheng He, whose yuan people were conquered by the ming dynasty and retained their positions of power by submission to castration.

Dusty

Can you imagine walking down the street and seeing a pretty well built woman and the first thing that came your mind was: "Damn, I bet she's a helluva milker!!!"  That's just not right.....

krissy94

i have a friend thats a member of peta (no really my favorite friend, but i respect her odd descision) and she says that the world...get this....the world would be better off wihtout humans. She said human are unnatural, and that we should stop having babies and stop eating meat to give the world back to that animals. I had absolutly no response to that, I had no idea what to make of it. Shes a human herself!

simtal

krissy94 said:
i have a friend thats a member of peta (no really my favorite friend, but i respect her odd descision) and she says that the world...get this....the world would be better off wihtout humans. She said human are unnatural, and that we should stop having babies and stop eating meat to give the world back to that animals. I had absolutly no response to that, I had no idea what to make of it. Shes a human herself!

now if they all believed that, we wouldn't have a problem

knabe

krissy94 said:

um, does she have kids?  if so, how does she rationalize the hypocrasy?