• too young to vote

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • not US citizen

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • will be voting later today

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters

red

I know we have a straw count vote running but was curious on how many have actually voted. Also how long of a wait was it? we waited 45 minutes which is unheard of in our small township. They also said that 20% had voted early.

Red

Jill

Just finished, no line, but there is a non stop stream.  In town the line is clear around the block, and they showed on the news last night the lines in Kansas City were a 2-3 hour wait for advanced voting.

SKF

Just got back from voting with my 18yr old son. He was so excited to be able to vote. We had no wait we were in and out. Sure feels good to be able to vote!!! <party>

Ruchian

I already voted and Oregon has a mail in ballot so there wasn't a wait.

kanshow

There was a pretty long line (for a small town) when I drove by the place in Wamego.    Thankfully there was no line but a steady stream where I had to vote in Alma. 

knabe

early and often and in every precinct on the way to work.

wrote myself in on everything.

chichamp

we had a "moc" election in our world history class today and the paper that our teacher was reading off of was completly bias it was pretty much saying what a sorry s.o.b Mc.cain was and that he was the anti christ and how Obama would make the world a perfect place. so i got up and walked out, and prompty got my schedule changed

knabe

chichamp said:
we had a "moc" election in our world history class today and the paper that our teacher was reading off of was completly bias it was pretty much saying what a sorry s.o.b Mc.cain was and that he was the anti christ and how Obama would make the world a perfect place. so i got up and walked out, and prompty got my schedule changed

time to complain to the administration and get that teacher written up.

Jill

My kid's grade school voted today and McCain won, now to see if the country is as smart as a 4th grader, I'm still holding out hope.

dutch pride

Voted after work. No line but a steady stream of people. They had about 15 or so voting stations set up so I think that helped a lot.

What or how does everyones precinct use for voting? We have a paper ballot the we fill out by filling in a little oval next to the candidates and/or proposals and then feed it into a reader.

DLZ

cowz

Jill said:
My kid's grade school voted today and McCain won, now to see if the country is as smart as a 4th grader, I'm still holding out hope.

Can I send my boys out to you????  My son got in trouble with his business teacher for saying that the economy will suffer under Obama's spread the wealth plan.

kanshow

Our precinct has paper ballots & ONE electronic ballot machine.  That single machine is the reason our entire county has to flock to the county seat now instead of driving 2 miles to a local precinct.  

ETA:  Both kids reported that McCain won in both schools. 

Telos

Just got through voting. I was shocked. No one was in line at the library and only a handful actually voting in the booths. I live in inner city, Dallas. My friends also said there wasn't a line at 7:00 this morning.

Bawndoh

Im definately more excited for the outcome of the US election than I was for my own just a couple of weeks ago!  Hmph....the American's have the whole world stirred up.

shortyjock89

Bawndoh said:
Im definately more excited for the outcome of the US election than I was for my own just a couple of weeks ago!  Hmph....the American's have the whole world stirred up.

That's all we're good for it seems.  When's the last time the world was happy with the good ol US of A? probably WWII, and then only half, if that.

farmboy

i see someone said smething about school elections. obama won. it was something like 47 percent to 41 percent and the remaining was independant and other partys