Dirty Harry x Hannibal Heifer For Sale NEW PICS!!!! Added 6/2/09 New Video!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

herefordfootball

I have a Dirty Harry x Hannibal heifer for sale. She was born Feb. 2009. She is big boned, hairy, stout, and as easy moving as they make them. Her dam is a hannibal x Iceman. Her granddam was a standout donor for Aubreys Cattle. Co. and never missed. This heifer should be super competitive in the show ring and make an awesome donor as a cow. We would like to reserve show rights on this heifer the third week in July (showing her and her dam cow calf). If this is a problem contact me and we will work something out. If you would like to view the heifer or  have any further questions  feel free to email me or reply to this post. Pictures should be up shortly on this post ] to view pics of her. Thanks Again for youe interest!!!

CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE

Heifer is standing on slope that makes her look like she is leaning foward in picture 2 Thanks.

Attachments

• DHxHannibal 2.JPG
    DHxHannibal 2.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 60
  • DHxHannibal 4.JPG
    DHxHannibal 4.JPG
    231.6 KB · Views: 54

JJshowmom

Hey she is pretty and is something we may be interested in.  Could you pm the price and wether you think she would be good for an 11yr old boy going into his 4th yr of showing.  He is ready to be more competitive in the ring. 

Thank you for your time!!!
JJshowmom

at [email protected]

Thanks!!

herefordfootball

Movin' this heifer up again had lots of inquiries but nobody serios bout' buying her. If you really wanna see how good this heifer is stop by the farm and check er' out!!! :)

BH Showcattle

Like the looks of the heifer if she is still available pm me with the price as ill be headed into Indiana next weekend to look at calves. And she looks like she would be worth getting some eyes on.

herefordfootball

BH Showcattle said:
Like the looks of the heifer if she is still available pm me with the price as ill be headed into Indiana next weekend to look at calves. And she looks like she would be worth getting some eyes on.
Pm'd you BH Showcattle

TMJ Show Cattle

Whomever buys this heifer should have a great oppurtunity to raise some higher percentage Maines. She should show and be competitive,however I think her due justice will be as a brood cow.