DL-hockey question?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Ok DL, who are you hoping your beloved Sabres go up againist? Who do you not want themto play because their just a mean nasty team?
Since you can't play the BJ's, you'll have to pick someone other than Columbus!

Red

DL

Hey Red - My very least favorite team anywhere is Ottawa - they are thugs with not much finesse and their biggest thug Neal (no bottom teeth) brags that his goal is to hurt people. Nice eh? We beat them last year in the playoffs (despite being down 4 or 5 starters) but it cost us Tim Connoley who was out for a year with post concussion stuff - his first game back was the 2nd last of the season. It was supposedly a clean hit but I don't like teams that go out of their way to hurt people. Some of our best players are less than 6 feet tall! so it is easy for a galute to squish 'em.  So I am hoping the Devils beat them.

In regards to the west I do not like Detroit (don't call them the Dead wings because I like 'em) they have for years tried to buy the cup and succeeded. I am hoping the Sharks can beat them. IMHO they (wings) are also thug like.

We don't see much of the western conf teams - but I like the Canucks - great goalie, fun team to watch. I'd love it if the Sharks could beat the wings and then the Canucks could beat the Sharks....

but of course I have no contorl nor the illusion of control! dl
(sorry about the BJs, next year)

red

Well, I watched some of the San Jose x Dead wings game & Detroit came back from a 2-0 start to win. :eek:
They play next at San Jose. Believe this series is tied up for now.

Red

DL

red said:
Uh Oh, Rangers up by 1

Tied now, but they usually play much better hockey - wish you could see that! Overtime, I hope they get their act together - I really don't like bad hockey!  ;D

red

Yep, I keep coming back from outside to check. Still tied, going into 2nd overtime! got any nails left?

Red

DL

red said:
Dang it DL! Blame me, I watched the game. :p
Series tied up now?

Red

Sabres 2 Rangers 1
Sabres played poorly  :'( :'( - perhaps too much of the big city life!  ;D ;D
Oh well there is always another game (Tues) and more manure to spread! 
thanks for watching, I wish they had played better, dl