Doc

Help Support Steer Planet:

itk

Who's the new avatar. Looks like a very nice heifer, hows she bred and what are your plans for her?

Doc

Thanks ITK, She's a May '07 ET hfr by CF Primo out of a Red Rider Drive x BBS Irish Lassie cow. She's heading to the KY Beef Expo Sale.  I think she's going to be pretty competitive.

Doc

Thanks for the interest KDSC .

Attachments

• lassie pasture 12-25-07 010.jpg
    lassie pasture 12-25-07 010.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 523
  • lassie 12-25-07 016.jpg
    lassie 12-25-07 016.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 520

shortdawg

I saw her in person and she is nice. She would be a nice addition to someone's herd. I'd buy her but she won't fit our show and calving seasons.

itk

Her name is BB Miss Vision. She was supreme champion heifer at the 2004 Kansas Junior Livestock Show and was second in her class at Louisville. She is a THC daughter of Double Vision(her THF heifer calf this year is a darn good one, who says THC animals are worthless). We are selling her and about twenty other cows at the Missouri State Sale (look on the classified page). We had several offers on the cows but nothing we felt comfortable with so we decided to sell them at public auction. I will be switching out cow pics until then with cows we are selling so pay attention. We will also be selling the Dream Girl cow who was my previous avatar. She is a TH free daughter of Improver 57 and the dam of Bern-a-Dale Eagle One.