DONOR COW NOW FOR SALE!! NEW OWNER ADDED!! NOW SELLING FLUSHES!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

steerjockey

Calberta MCM Donor 9758
Sire: Heatwave
Dam: Calberta Donor 9758(maine x angus)

Purchased from Scott Mckay (Bryan Mckay's family)
Owned by: Diamond G Cattle Co.

Sells open and ready to flush with a June born heifer calf by Cash Back( 1/2 maine clean up bull)

Retaining 2 flushes at buyers convenience and sellers expense

Call for the full history and details on this spectacular donor there is just too much to list!

Attachments

• RG cow[1].jpg
    RG cow[1].jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 153

steerjockey

Excellent question! The truth is I wanna buy a new truck and selling the good ones is the best way to get a big downpayment for one! She truely is awesome and its not been an easy decision for me but she is in her prime and I feel I will get just as much if not more promotion out of selling her down there and letting someone really utilize her.

steerjockey

I don't price cattle in pm's or in posts give me a call if you are seriously interested please 780-288-3255.

class2sp

Looks like a pretty powerfull cow.......I know this practice of retaining a flush is somewhat common......But when would it be convenient to the buyer for 2 flushes.....Basically the buyer will continue to take care of your cow for at least 6 months....Feed,vet,shots,freezing,shipping.While flushing...Then basically wait another 60 days for them to flush IF she is still flushing ok.....What if something happens to the cow before the buyer has his opportunity with his cow?...Is someone really buying full interest?...Should the price be prorated?......I guess just a couple thing to think about before purchasing FULL INTEREST.....

steerjockey

Its retaining 2 flushes they don't need to be done at the same time and its says at the sellers expense so therefor I would cover all the vet fees,drugs,shipping etc.

flcc

DO YOU HAVE ANY FLUSHES OUT OF THIS COW AVAILABLE FOR SALE NOW

steerjockey

I would like to thank Watson Show Cattle of Denham Springs, Louisiana for purchasing 1/2 interest in this outstanding donor!!!! Call me on my cell if you are interested in purchasing a flush as we have together decided to offer for sale the opportunity to do so to the first 2 people who call. My number is 780-288-3255.

Thanks,
Raymond