Donor's Unlimited Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Anybody around the Texas area going to the Donor's Unlimited Sale in Hereford next weekend?
Jimmy James, Mimms & Rowe are the partners in it. There is also a dispersal sale of Gieghorn Cattle. I see Glover has some cattle in it also, along with a few others.
I've always liked the Fatty Patty line. See there are some cows in calf to Proud Jazz too.
Just curious how it was put together & if anyone has looked at the cattle.
Interesting new bull too. Called the Punisher. Heat Seeker & Ice Pick. Clean both ways.
Punisher-250.jpg

Red

chambero

I was going till my company decided to have a function that evening that I can't get out of.

Joe Boy

I am to have surgery next week.... please send me some details as I have not heard of either of the sales.

chambero

Mimm's sale has been around for a little while.  I'm going to have to get into the embryo "game" and was planning to attend.

The Gleghorn family has been around showing at least since the 80s.  They had the Grand at Houston in 93 when my kid sister showed the Champion Maine.  I imagine they have some very good cattle.

red

Joe Boy- the catalog can be downloaded from:
http://www.primetimeagrimarketing.com/Int/Sales/Catalogs/Donors.html

You keep us informed about next week too!

Red

red

Great Lacey! I forgot that you were over in that area too!
what are you looking at if you don't mind?

Red

showcattlegal

your going to laugh but i like the hereford looking cow. Her calf was the best hereford steer i have ever seen. He was champion hereford all 4 shows and was 3rd over all. I'm also going to try to get some chunky monkey seman. i like lot 18 too.

OH Breeder

Lot 5
TheShorthorn Cow Diamond Legs 21 cow is super looking. Elbee did you see that one?.....

cowz

OH Breeder said:
Lot 5
TheShorthorn Cow Diamond Legs 21 cow is super looking. Elbee did you see that one?.....

I sure noticed her.....that lot looks like a great one to watch.  Overall there is quite a variety and it should be exciting to see how things sell!

red

Yes, lot 5 is super cool looking cow! Not crazy about the calf choice though.
Me I'm liking lot 4. I love that combination. Also interested in a Hairy calf. Also going to the other spectrum, I like lot 11. Really a nicely put together cow. Don't like the age on her though.

Red

Gypsy

I've been to the two prior sales - great cattle and I'm hoping to get their again this time.  Fingers are crossed.

DL

red said:
Anybody around the Texas area going to the Donor's Unlimited Sale in Hereford next weekend?
Jimmy James, Mimms & Rowe are the partners in it. There is also a dispersal sale of Gieghorn Cattle. I see Glover has some cattle in it also, along with a few others.
I've always liked the Fatty Patty line. See there are some cows in calf to Proud Jazz too.
Just curious how it was put together & if anyone has looked at the cattle.
Interesting new bull too. Called the Punisher. Heat Seeker & Ice Pick. Clean both ways.
Punisher-250.jpg

Red

ALthough both the Punisher bull and I are TH and PHA clean, I an quite sure he spends more money and time on his hair than I do! ;D ;D ;D

Just got my catalog, have to check it out....
Sabres beaten by Islanders - did not look good - fortunately it is only a game!! 8)

Gypsy

Well alien poo pellets, (I live about 20 miles from the UFO crash site)  hubby just reminded me that we have a b-day party we have to go to that day.  I know that he won't let me out of it either, the birthday party will be a lot cheaper for him to go to than the sale!  :'(

showcattlegal

ahh I'm about 6 hours from you. I was told we are gathering and working my uncle's cattle that weekend so i don't know if i will get to go either. I really wanted to get some semen oh well.

Lacey

genes

dragon lady said:
ALthough both the Punisher bull and I are TH and PHA clean, I an quite sure he spends more money and time on his hair than I do! ;D ;D ;D

Sabres beaten by Islanders - did not look good - fortunately it is only a game!! 8)

But the real question is, who's butt is bigger? (lol)

The Sabres one was a really good one to watch, I suppose unless you are a fan of Buffalo...then the result is disappointing.

red

genes said:
dragon lady said:

But the real question is, who's butt is bigger? (lol)

Comparing the bull & DL? The bull wins by a mile! DL turns sideways & you miss her!!!!

(lol)

Red

The Sabres one was a really good one to watch, I suppose unless you are a fan of Buffalo...then the result is disappointing.