dont drink and drive

Help Support Steer Planet:

frostback

I did not think there was enough alcohol for someone to not notice that they hit a light pole. This truck was found parked outside a pub after it had hit the light 2 km away. 

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,071

xxcc

i think that was his second HEMI.  ???

(actually, i thought you were ggoing to say, "don't drin and drive, you might hit a bump and pill your drink!")

Attachments

• hemi_powered_dodge.jpg
    hemi_powered_dodge.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 525

ghostrider

frostback said:
I did not think there was enough alcohol for someone to not notice that they hit a light pole. This truck was found parked outside a pub after it had hit the light 2 km away. 

No offense frostback, but I'm not buying that one. I'm pretty sure that truck didn't drive anywhere like that - the fan has to be in the radiator, the water pump probably demolished, the serpentine belt unable to run anything... It is a cool pic, though.

frostback

Yes it is true. My sister works at a police station and they were forworded there.  The whole email gives the street address, town and all. I just did not share the whole email. There were other photos of it at different angles too. Some better to show the oil under the truck. One a close up of the owners license plate.

pigguy

but come on its so fun ;D ;D  whats up with the hooks and chains on the second?

Doc

maine12 said:
but come on its so fun ;D ;D  whats up with the hooks and chains on the second?
  Those are chains off a rollback wrecker. If you look close you can see the block & tackle laying on the ground, the truck is about to get pulled out.  ;)

aj

Cool pictures...I am going to show them at my next DAMM meeting. Drunks against mad mothers. (welcome)

Latest posts