Dr. Who x Grizz heifer and others for sale. Sales in the area this weekend

Help Support Steer Planet:

Throttle

We’ve still got several very good ones left from our home raised set at this point. Probably the best set of heifers that we’ve ever raised plus a few good steers are priced to sell first come first serve.

The heifer pictured is a Dr. Who and her dam is a Grizz x Full Flush/Angus. I apologize for the shadows in the pics. I was doing it by myself Saturday late afternoon and many of you probably know how tough it is to get one to face the light right, set her feet down, jack her head up, etc, and actually take the picture. It was all compounded by the fact that she is so tame that she won’t pick her head up for anything and would not run away from me. Anyone who shops much with disposition in mind will like this one. She drug a halter about 3 days, was tied up about 5-6 times, and led to the washrack and rinsed once prior to Saturday. Saturday I washed her then completely clipped her just while she was tied up. No chute even remotely needed til I clipped her head.

There are about 4 heifers of this quality. The Dr. Who, a Heatwave x EXT/Debull, a Friction x Chill Factor/Angus, and a Heatwave x Aftershock/Angus that I think may be the best heifer we ever raised. These heifers are all ready to compete in the ring and have super cows behind them. Funny how calves from the same cows rise to the top every year. Well, these 4 are out of our best cows.

Couple of good Heatwave steers here as well. Wish I had time to picture everything, but it just isn’t gonna happen this year. They are all March and April born and I do not have anything priced over $2500 at this point. These top calves will likely be twice that much or more once they are calmed down, dehorned, haired up, and keep developing on feed, later this fall. I'm just hoping to not have that much time and effort invested in them. Couple of these have the potential to be pretty big time, IMO

We are in West Central Ohio, not far from Boysels or the Western OH group selling this weekend. PM or email me for more details and my cell #. [email protected]

Thanks!!   

Attachments

• 126 BR.jpg
    126 BR.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 508
  • 126 BRB.jpg
    126 BRB.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 517
  • 126 BRC.jpg
    126 BRC.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 515

Throttle

I rinsed this heifer again for the 3rd time last night and I just can't believe how easy she is to get along with. Could prove to be a real puppy dog with a little time, which unfortunately, I don't have enough of, or I'd be getting the rest of em clipped and pictured. That top picture doesn't lie. She's really nice, and she may be the third best heifer in the pen, when you really get to analyzing them.

Latest posts