Draft Pick x Full Flush Bull Calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

buckeye

I posted on the other forum on suggestions what to do with this calf, to sell him as a bull or steer. Then I thought why not just post him under the classifieds. (clapping) (clapping)
He is a Draft Pick x Full Flush out of our donor cow, was born in late December. I am located in eastern Ohio. Maybe if someone is interested make me an offer.

Jill

I guess just my opinion I wouldn't use a bull with that much color unless he was a Fullblood Maine or a Shorthorn, so my answer would be steer him.

BRIAN NOLAN

buckeye said:
I posted on the other forum on suggestions what to do with this calf, to sell him as a bull or steer. Then I thought why not just post him under the classifieds. (clapping) (clapping)
He is a Draft Pick x Full Flush out of our donor cow, was born in late December. I am located in eastern Ohio. Maybe if someone is interested make me an offer.
  I AM INTERESTED IN UR CALF WHERE ARE U LOCATED AND HOW MUCH ARE U ASKING U CAN CALL ME AT 740-794-0127

BRIAN NOLAN

buckeye said:
I am interested would u take 1800 let me know

BRIAN NOLAN

buckeye said:
iam very interested what did u think of my offer