draft picks in the nfl

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

I saw Nebraska's carriker went about 13 in the draft. He single handedly beat ksu last year. Both of Nebraska's de's are leaving I think. They will be big shoes to fill.

red

Last time I checked OSU's had Ted Ginn Jr go 9th. Went to Fla. Still had some remaining for second round.
Big surprise was how late Brady went! 22nd I think. Browns got him. Hope he can help them out!

Red

aj

Jamarcus weighs in at 265,pretty big for a quarterback. A guy could could pin his ears back, come off the edge at 4.8 speed, hit him blind side and bounce off I would think.

red

One of OSU players was drafted to the Raiders too. Should be interesting.
I wasn't thrilled about Leon Hall going to the Bungels either.

Red

knabe

i can't believe it, PHA in the NFL?  what's next, TH?  how's his 10 yard sprint time?  can he pass block and run block?

deep

Red,  Ya'll got Brady Quinn back !!! (Browns).  We (Titans) didn't get anybody with any name recognition.  A center, wide receiver and I actually forgot the other. 
Randy Moss got traded to Pats and that's fine by me !!  I'll be able to watch him more with Pats. 
I don't see how we will be able to do much this year after we let several starters go.  Vince Young can't do it all !!

(dog)

jason

Administrator
I hate the Browns, they knew the Chiefs were going to draft Quinn at 23 so they jumped ahead of us at 22 to get him.  :(

We didn't get anyone too flashy, our 1st round pick was Dwayne Bowe, WR out of LSU.