Dreamcatcher X Angus calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

AStar

I had 4 Dreamcatchers out of Reg. Angus cows and here are pics of 2. Just thought this might give people some reference on Dreamcatcher X Angus. First is a heifer and the second is a bull.

AStar

Freddy said:
VERY nice calves, very interested in using this bull, did you get any scurs or horns , the pictures show that kind of head on a couple of the calves ...  Were they easy  births ....

I have used him for 2 seasons and 60% of my yearling heifers have scurs. Have not had any troubles calving but have had some big ones but they are made right to come out easy. The bigger calves are out of 3/4 simmi 1/4 angus.

WIshowgirl

Hi,
Love your calves, especially their cool. Are they out of registered Angus cows? Does he always throw color? Correct the Angus hind legs?  What other bulls have you use that add color to Angus?

AStar

WIshowgirl said:
Hi,
Love your calves, especially their cool. Are they out of registered Angus cows? Does he always throw color? Correct the Angus hind legs?  What other bulls have you use that add color to Angus?

Dreamcatcher is the only Simmi A-I bull I have used on Reg. Angus cows. The calf with all the color is not typical for color. I have had a few solid colored but most have some white on their forehead. He has put good wheels under them for me.

3c

Thinking about using him. What type of Angus cows are they out of?