Early Happy Thanksgiving

Help Support Steer Planet:

Rustynail

I am probably not going to get a chance  to get on here tomorrow, so  I thought I would take a minute to wish everyone on Steerplanet a Happy Thanksgiving.  Thank you to everyone on here who has contributed to threads which have helped me and I  am sure others.  This is a great site.  There are alot of people with alot of knowledge, who are willing to share with rookies like myself.  I haven't seen any other boards who have such a warm and friendly enviroment to come for help, opinons, and to make great friends.  I don't contribute alot to all of the post, mostly because of my lack of knowledge, but I have not seen anyone rejected who has came here for help.  Even when topics have turned a little heated, I don't think that post were made in  a hateful or blatently rude fashion.  I think people have strong opinions about what they feel needs to be done to keep the cattle industry running at the highest possible level.  I have learned a great deal since being a member,and before when I was just reading posts.  I would especially like to thank those who keep this site going,  Red,  Jason , and a adim who I hadn't seen until today Austin.. There are probably more so don't take offense for me not typing your name.  And thank you to all the participating posters.  Have a great Thanksgiving.

Thanks AC Rust

austin

Rustynail said:
I am probably not going to get a chance  to get on here tomorrow, so  I thought I would take a minute to wish everyone on Steerplanet a Happy Thanksgiving.   Thank you to everyone on here who has contributed to threads which have helped me and I  am sure others.  This is a great site.  There are alot of people with alot of knowledge, who are willing to share with rookies like myself.   I haven't seen any other boards who have such a warm and friendly enviroment to come for help, opinons, and to make great friends.  I don't contribute alot to all of the post, mostly because of my lack of knowledge, but I have not seen anyone rejected who has came here for help.  Even when topics have turned a little heated, I don't think that post were made in  a hateful or blatently rude fashion.  I think people have strong opinions about what they feel needs to be done to keep the cattle industry running at the highest possible level.  I have learned a great deal since being a member,and before when I was just reading posts.  I would especially like to thank those who keep this site going,  Red,  Jason , and a adim who I hadn't seen until today Austin.. There are probably more so don't take offense for me not typing your name.   And thank you to all the participating posters.  Have a great Thanksgiving.

Thanks AC Rust

I just shed a tear.  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

Simmymom1

Rustynail, <cowboy>

Happy Turkey Day to you too!!  That was a great post!!  (clapping)

austin

Sorry, which one? Other smileys can be used from smiley websites. If you see one that isn't on the toolbar, it's essentially an image from another website.

austin

Here's a smiley website if you're interested, Rustynail

http://www.smileyarena.com/

jason

HappyThanksgiving.jpg