Elbee - Please email or PM me

Help Support Steer Planet:

iowa

SH, I posted the pictures of Wymore on your thread since as did not have your personal email

Attachments

• Wymore & Croc Dundee  Cow.JPG
    Wymore & Croc Dundee Cow.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 443

red

SH, Elbee has been not able to get to his computer very much. If you have his phone number call him.

Red

iowa

Showheifer, PM with your home email and I will send you some rear shots of Wymore.  The pictures I posted were taken at Pollman Family Shorthorns in Wymore, NE. They have full possession of the bull. Wymore was running with 20 or so cows at the time the pictures were taken in May and had come out of stud at KABSU in March weighing 2,200 lbs. Like I told you in my PM to you yesterday, give Lee a call he would be happy to talk to you about Wymore.

red

Show Hef- I need to call Lee, would you like me to tell him to get a hold of you?

Red

DL

Show Heifer said:
Elbee, I have a few questions! Could you please PM or email me?

SH - ELBEE is temporarily computerless so you will have to call him ;) he is awaiting your call! Iowa - great pictures....have you seen my Gizmo heifer???

iowa

DL, I did see the picture of your Gizmo heifer and she looks great. You definitely found the right bull to click with your cow.

OH Breeder

the pictures of wymore here do him justice. The photos in the semen catalog do not look like the same bull. I prefer the one below. He looks pretty stout.

iowa

OH Breeder, you are right, the picture they are using at SEK and Semex don't do Wymore justice. That picture was taken at KABSU after he had been collected for the first time and some KSU students rough clipped him. The background was one of the Ag buildings and they photo chopped a new background in and it just didn't turn out very well. I lost the rear shots I took of Wymore when my hard drive crashed a couple months ago so I don't have them to post.

DL

iowa said:
DL, I did see the picture of your Gizmo heifer and she looks great. You definitely found the right bull to click with your cow.

Yup I think you are right - this is the ticket!  ;) Not only is she feminine and correct and red and polled but she has a GREAT temperament. Clearly a repeat breeding and maybe a flush in the works! Can't wait to see my Wymore calves...Here is the Gizmo heifer in early March - she was great to begin with but gets better every day

Attachments

• Violet3108sm.jpg
    Violet3108sm.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 638

ELBEE

Wymore stands around 56 inches at the shoulder, and has consistently maintained 2000+ lbs. body weight.

It's my understanding, Semex can distribute in Canada.

Tentative plans are, Wymore is comin' home for 2010 breeding season.

DRB

ELBEE said:
Wymore stands around 56 inches at the shoulder, and has consistently maintained 2000+ lbs. body weight.

It's my understanding, Semex can distribute in Canada.

Tentative plans are, Wymore is comin' home for 2010 breeding season.

Thanks Elbee.

What would he be for Hip Height then? An inch or two shorter?

I inquired with Semex Canada, they say he doesn't qualify for Canada  :(  , not sure if that's just because they didn't collect him for export or what... but here's hoping they realize they could sell a good amount of semen in Canada.

I was told that they sold-out of Gizmo in 2005.