ELBEE

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

Wymore baby - bull calf - 6 days old - tip of his tail is black, so it is red, big white stripe and dipped in black. WIld. Nice calf - good vigor, good temperament, long and square and red!  ;)

Attachments

• wymore baby again copy.jpg
    wymore baby again copy.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 441

DL

ELBEE said:
Thanks!

Is his nose Black?

Nope! Last I looked his nose was pink - I keep looking at the tip of his tail and it still looks black - his mother is a red Witch Doctor out of a red cow from Montana - maybe someone dipped it  in with a can of black paint ;)

ELBEE - As requested here is the Gizmo x Big Red cow daughter - the lovely Violet - by now these are old pictures - March 1 and 28 so I will try to get new ones - she gets better every day - a great mating in my book -tx

Attachments

• Violet 3108.jpg
    Violet 3108.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Violet 32908.jpg
    Violet 32908.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 216

OH Breeder

Looks like the Shorty clicks with your cows DL. Really nice heifer. I think you will be pleased with how they develop. The personalities are wonder as well.

DL

OH Breeder said:
Looks like the Shorty clicks with your cows DL. Really nice heifer. I think you will be pleased with how they develop. The personalities are wonder as well.

OH B - spot on! Great temperament (a big deal at my place) and love the way she is growing - it appears as those I am moving to the red white and roan world - did I tell you my Sin City heifer is a BLUE roan??

OH Breeder

DL said:
OH Breeder said:

OH B - spot on! Great temperament (a big deal at my place) and love the way she is growing - it appears as those I am moving to the red white and roan world - did I tell you my Sin City heifer is a BLUE roan??

WOuld love to see pics. Bet she has some bone to her. They usually have some size to them.

Latest posts