elite trailers

Help Support Steer Planet:

bob b

Whats with all the Elite trailers?  I thought Eby was the brand to buy but I think I have seen more Elite trailers in the last week than anything else.

arriane04

I have seen many elite trailers over the net and I think it was such as great trailer not only you but also to your animals especially horse. Elite trailers are designed with both animal and human comfort and safety in mind. Functional designs with the customized features you want for yourself and your animals.

Bain Simmental

Im in Texas and i cant remember seeing any Eby on the the road, but seen tons of Elites. Many of my friends pull them and i looked at them till i found a smoking deal on a Sundowner i couldnt pass up.

BadgerFan

arriane04 said:
I have seen many elite trailers over the net and I think it was such as great trailer not only you but also to your animals especially horse. Elite trailers are designed with both animal and human comfort and safety in mind. Functional designs with the customized features you want for yourself and your animals.

what is "human comfort" in regard to a cattle trailer? 

pjkjr4

Two reasons that you see alot of Elite trailers in Texas, is they are made in Oklahoma City, and the second is that Texas Trailer Ranch (Elite dealer)does a great job of traveling to shows to show their product off, as well as servicing their customers. If I ever need another trailer, they will get my business again.

Nasc

We were looking for an Eby trailer and ended up with an Elite and have been very satisfied with the purchase. Wish the center gate worked a little smoother but other then that the trailer has exceeded expectations.   

Bain Simmental

I wont ever go back to TTR for a trailer they used to have some good guys that were very helpful, when i was in the market for a trailer i went there since they are about 30 minutes from my home town. I cant remember the mans name who i talked to but he was the most unhelpful and barely wanted to give me the time of day much less sell me a trailer.